5th July 2012
Like or share our facebook page to be entered into a bracelet giveaway! https://www.facebook.com/SeeSongDesigns
19th June 2012
Post with 2 notes
Lets face it. Looking good and being comfortable at a 3 day music festival can be quite the feat. You’ve probably already shelled out hundreds of dollars to this thing, so make sure you can enjoy it to the max without spening even more money. Here are a few tips to make your music festival experience the best it can be:
1. Dress comfortably and frugally. It’s hot and you’re going to sweat like crazy. You do not want to spend a ton on an outfit that will most likely get ridiculously dirty, unless you’re there to just look cute and walk the outskirts of the stages having your boyfriend take pics of you with a DSLR. If that is the case, then you probably look down on this blog.
2. Get creative to save money. Have a pair of neon tribal print shorts you would never wear outside of your bedroom? This would be the best time to bust those babies out and wear whatever ridiculous colored and printed clothes you may have. See what crazy clothes you have lying around from your high school thrifting days and make a one of a kind outfit.
3. Wear closed toed shoes such as Keds, Toms, Chucks, or anything similar from Target or Payless. Stay away from heels, wedges, or flip flops. Your feet are going to get the worst of it in those crowded mosh pits, especially if you plan on getting to the front of the stages.
4. Wear lots of sunscreen and deodarant. It’s going to be sunny and hot as hell during the day, and you definitely don’t want to be nursing a burn for the rest of the weekend. Do everyone else a favor and make sure you wear deodorant. There is going to be a lot body odor and sweat in close proximity to you. Be sure to remind your guy friends this tip too!
5. Stay hydrated! You’re going to need lots of water in that hot summer sun to get your dance on.
18th June 2012
Photo reblogged from See Song Designs with 7 notes
My favorite armparty :)